…from your friendly baristas at CORNERSTONE COFFEEHOUSE
It is officially here, whether we want it to be or not! But we are READY for it at Cornerstone! We’ve got Fall flavored lattes, pastries and even cooking classes to get us all ready for this cooler weather! Our lunch girl, Deryn, is prepping up some new Fall creations as well!
Let’s Just Take a Second to Talk About Pumpkin….
Of course we have pumpkin everything! Pumpkin lattes, mochas, chais, frappes, milkshakes and ice cream! We’ve also got:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cookies (back early by popular demand)
- Pumpkin Rolls (our baker Cindy’s recipe)
The Other Flavors of Fall!
We also have Gingerbread, Hazelnut, English Toffee and Brown Sugar Cinnamon. We have these available as Sugar Free flavors too!
A classic staple here at Cornerstone! We’ve changed the shape! It’s still the same great recipe, just a whole lot cuter! Let us know what you think!
New On the Menu!
Deryn’s serving the Autumn Harvest Salad made with mixed greens, dried cherries, raisins, craisins, almonds and pistachios served with balsamic.
We’re also trying out a BEET SALAD!! Made with whipped gorgonzola, autumn spiced walnuts, roasted beets, fresh thyme and balsamic.
Bounty of the Fall Cooking Class
Don’t miss this one on Thursday, October 1st! Here’s a peek at the menu:
- Baked Rigatoni with Garden Ragu and Spicy Sausage
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Sweet Potato and Honey Maple Puree
- Crispy Herbed Chicken Breast Stuffed with Brie, Pear and Cranberry Compote
- Harvest Bisque Goat Cheese Crostini
- Apple Spice Cake with Cider Glaze
Stop in the store or call us at 717.909.6854 to reserve your spot!