Cornerstone is excited to announce a brand new style of event on Friday, July 7th. This event will be held on our front deck and will feature a combination of our homemade grilled catering creations with local beers from the 2050 State Brew Co, an up and coming brewery led by Brewmaster Brad Moyer. In total there will be 5 courses of tapas paired with 5 different beers and plenty of fun!
Mike Bates, our head baker and catering coordinator is the creator of the menu which will feature:
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Bourbon Glaze
- Marinated Manchego & Citrus Crostini
- Roasted Squash & Boursin Flatbread Pizza
- Mexican Grilled Corn & Chorizo Stuffed Chile Relleno
- Sweet & Savory Baked Donut with Rosemary, Honey, Matcha, Sea Salt baked in duck fat. Served a la mode.
This is event is for ages 21 and over and the cost is $50 per person. Call us at (717) 737-5026 to reserve today as space is limited for this relaxing evening where people can sample our catering menu and some local bee.
Stay tuned for more events with local breweries in the future!
Follow us on Instagram @cornerstoneculinary